RALSTON CREEK DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
(1) Former Kmart Site – 2022-2024
348 apartments (17 affordable), up to 10,0000 SF of commercial space
(2) The Shops at Ralston Creek – Completed 2018
31,044 SF of small-format retail space / enhanced streetscape along Ralston Rd and Independence St
(3) Ralston Creek Townhomes by Berkeley Homes 2021 – 2022
The builder will break ground Summer of 2021, and construct, over the next two years, 44 for-sale townhomes.
(4) Townhomes Site – For Sale
27 for-sale townhomes
(5) Ralston Commons Apartments by Loftus Developments – 2021 – 2024
Approximately 200 apartments will be built in two, three-story buildings over garden-level parking garages. The project will also improve the southern border of Ralston Creek with additional public amenities and access.
(6) Ralston Commons Retail Park by Loftus Developments – 2021 – 2022
This unique retail environment with three small and local businesses will be centered on a play area for all ages.
(7) Ralston Road Improvements Project Phase 2 – 2021 – 2023
Enhanced streetscape, medians, and neighborhood monuments as part of the City of Arvada’s infrastructure bond project.
(8) Arvada Gardens – 2022 – 2025
This project has a long way to go and is contingent upon receiving Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC). This is a competitive process with the hope of receiving tax credits by 2023. Construction on approximately 100 apartments in a four-story building will begin upon award of them. Resident parking will be accommodated in the vacant parcel between Walmart and Taco/Bell KFC.
(9) Garrison Street Paseo – 2022 – 2023
The current concrete path that connects 57th Avenue and Ralston Road is in need of an upgrade. This critical neighborhood connector will expand the current right-of-way to 55 feet allowing for a gentler-sloped path. The Arvada Gardens will also extend into this space and introduce demonstration gardens as well as a new viewing vantage point at the northwest corner of the gardens.
(10) Arvada Place – 2022 – 2025
36 apartments adjacent the Garrison Street Paseo
(11) Super Walmart – Completed 2017